New methods used by designers with some way to arrange and organize the home
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/forge/artattack-co.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/carousel/jetpack-carousel.php on line 831
New methods used by designers with some ideas in designing elegant decor
The art of decoration is one of the modern arts and it is related to the designs of furniture and home decorations and organizing them in a certain way to give
A luxurious and attractive view, and the art of decoration has become a great demand in our time by people who decided
Acquiring a new home or resorting to interior designers for a complete change of homes using modern decorations .
The art of decoration is completely different from other arts, as it is applied on the ground and depends on a distinct artistic sense, whether
It was a hobby and talent that developed because of the love of the profession or gained from studying, as it is taught in colleges because of its great importance
in our lives.
Steps to follow in design
- Style is the first step that can be taken as a specific pattern is selected to create harmony and harmony between the pieces in the desired place via
Select a specific style, traditional, vintage, modern, or any of the various other styles
- It is very important to extinguish the diversity of furniture in terms of texture or size to create a certain rhythm that the eye admires, through an arrangement
Sizes or colors in a certain way and repetition can be used in that
- Some may think that balance is the basic concept of uniformity in size or color, but it is described as a special visual distribution process
In the place around us, it is possible to make a decoration in an analogous way in the traditional style or to adopt asymmetric balance when adopting a style
Informal, by focusing on a specific point in a specific place, often distinguished either in its size, color, or
Having a unique piece of art
- The color gradients are one of the important decorative elements, and it is like a thread that connects the rooms with the diversity of their different styles, and the choice is made by selecting
The space and colors that fit the place and the appropriate gradients are also suitable for the latest trends
- Mixing decorative patterns is an approved process in interior decoration design
Integrated form between all the different styles are more consistent with each other.
New styles and shapes used by interior designers
Design trends and the emergence of modern decorations constantly change thanks to the fact that interior designers work with a certain unique style and
Uncommon, but this does not mean owning a rare masterpiece or expensive carpets, but it does mean originality and distinction
– Choosing a suitable decor for all times is highly recommended by designers, as it saves cost and changes every year or whenever it appears
A new trend, whether it is about furniture, curtains or paints
– Easy-to-move decorations or furniture in general, as the matter is no longer dependent on the table or chairs, as the development of furniture has arrived to move
The ease of different pieces allows you to change the decor every time you want without going to designers every time
– In recent years, advice on preserving the environment has increased, and the awareness of the importance of preserving it has increased to include this in
Multiple industries using new methods to preserve the environment, and this includes furniture as well, as some pieces have become composed of
Organic and environmentally friendly elements that are in good demand, as there has become an ethical decision to buy
Designers are also advised to acquire handmade goods such as carpets, sofas or paintings drawn by artists carrying in
It folds a story for their maker.
How do I choose modern decorations myself?
# You don’t have to go to an interior designer if you want to change the look of some places or rooms, everyone has it
A taste that can be used to highlight the aesthetics of his home, and we will mention to you some of the ways that you can follow to choose modern decorations without
The need for interior designers
# The beauty of the place is very important in determining your decor , and here we are talking about the beauty of your home or apartment without it being present
Furniture for unobstructed layout
# Furniture that is harmonious in colors gives balance in the place as you find the colors of the curtains and the rug with some of their color gradations in the paint and
The furniture also gives a wonderful touch that you can complement with the natural beauty of the large-sized paintings on the wall
- Simplicity gives a sense of sophistication, so there is no need to search for luxurious or very huge decorations , as you can buy simple furniture and
Small masterpieces, and the more simple what you buy, the more aesthetically pleasing the place will be
- Colors also have a role in the decor, and not only this, but also addresses the problem of home space, if you have small rooms
Use light and bright colors in the paint, as it gives a deceptive view of people with the wide space of the place
- Light is an element that has a role in giving a simple view and comfort to the eye, but one must be careful of acquiring noisy lighting, as it is a choice.
Wrong, as you should have a light like daylight, arrange in some places a dim light to give a charming view at night
- Avoid completely choosing large and bulky pieces of furniture, as they do not leave space to move freely unlike pieces of furniture
Small or medium size that provides comfort while moving around without stifling the space
Modern home decoration ideas
If you have a refracted mirror, you can make another shape out of it, such as a star or a heart, and hang it on the wall.
Decorate it on the sides to give a different look
Do you have old furniture but you don’t want to change it?
You can repaint it with glossy paint or roll it with decorative wallpaper in different places, and this will make it look fresh and elegant.
– You can use some old wooden pieces to make a tray, in an easy way by cutting the wooden piece lengthwise
Burn it until its color is close to black and paint it with glossy paint.
Interior design or decoration in general adds a special touch to our lives and may now become an indispensable thing
It has different shapes and different styles, whether it is for your home, office or company, it gives an eye-catching look and
A sense of comfort for the souls who are in it, regardless of the place to work or live, as a design that mimics nature can be used
This reflects well on individuals by dividing the place and using pieces of furniture
Suitable for design, and for this we mentioned to you in this article information about the art of decoration and tasks
that are done by interior designers and some modern decoration ideas that you can
You do it on your own.
هذه المقالة متاحة أيضًا بـ: Arabic